From: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io [mailto:main@SouthernRailway.groups.io] On Behalf Of MHolley via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 5:15 PM
To: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io
Subject: [SouthernRailway] AGS Depot on Greensboro Ave. Tuscaloosa Al. Info

After seeing emails about drawings etc. it has rekindled my desire to model the Southern RR station in Tuscaloosa Alabama. I used to go back to work with my dad after his supper break at the drug store across the street and would watch in awe as the trains switched the interchange and the TOFC yard.

I am a new guy here so if this message needs moving, don't hesitate to do it. It won't hurt my feelings, heck, I've been married over 40 years now, no way to hurt these feelings.

I have a real cool watercolor painting of the Tuscaloosa depot (from the Bama Feed side) and I would sure love to find some plans or line drawings on this structure. Does anyone have any ideas where I could locate them? Internet searches have not uncovered much at all. Worse case scenario, I may take a tape measure and notepad and hope for the best at the station.

Any help would be appreciated,

Mark