locked Re: AGS Depot on Greensboro Ave. Tuscaloosa Al. Info

MHolley

John,

I can feel a field trip coming on! As soon as I can get off and when the weather cooperates, I plan on going and photographing and measuring everything I can around that depot. Hopefully, I can spread some good old southern charm and get them to let me inside (also a box of Krispy-Kream donuts just-in-case) and get a decent floor plan sketch because just my memories from 50 - 55 years ago just won't do.

You kind people have restarted my desire to get back into modeling and I believe this time I'll end up with something to show for it.

Mark