locked Re: LNHS/SRHA/TVRM Convention and RPM

George Eichelberger

Title wise with SRHA, I am the Archives Director, one of SRHA’s BOD members.

You can use the “Private” link on an .io posting to email only the sender of that item. “Archives@...” also gets mail directly to me.

Ike

On Feb 10, 2022, at 10:20 AM, Michael Shirey <Southern4603T@...> wrote:

 Thanks for the updated information Ike!

 May I ask what capacity do you serve at for the SRHA?  I ask because I have a business related question I didn't know who was on this group. Maybe we should chat in private?

 Thanks for your time Mike.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022, 08:46 George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...> wrote:
Michael:

Yes! We expect to post details on the convention activities as they are finalized. Registration will most likely be done using the TVRM system that’s in place now, with links from the L&NHS and SRHA web sites.

Even though we will not need to use hotel banquet or meeting facilities, we will post a list of negotiated hotel room rates for folks to select.

We wanted to make people aware of the dates as early as possible, both to plan on being there starting Thursday AND to get their models ready for the display area.

It’s not too early for anyone to offer to do a clinic, either model or prototype subject. If there is material in the archives that will help, it will be available.

Ike

On Feb 10, 2022, at 12:12 AM, Michael Shirey <Southern4603T@...> wrote:

 When will convention information be listed on SRHA website, So members can sign up to attend?

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 5:58 PM Carl Ardrey <carlardrey2005@...> wrote:
Attached

--

Michael Shirey

Southern Railway Historical Association Member #9748
and Modeler of the Modern DT&I and Southern Railway