moderated Need gothic/block font decal artwork help

Jim King

Is Donnie Dixon’s web site still up?  If not, are his artwork files available somewhere?

I’m finishing artwork for the upcoming O scale 41’6” low side gon kit and need some gothic/block font characters.  I’ve created the full-size road name, road numbers 0-9 and capy/ld lmt/lt wt characters from stenciling diagrams and field measurements on bay windows cabs during my various restoration projects over the past 6-ish years but would like to be able to import a single “font file” where I can just type the lines I want instead of having to place each character in Solidworks’ assembly file, then create a 2D file for my decal printer.

Jim King

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com