locked Southern Railway Steam black and white/color photographs

Will Kesler

Hi I’m new to the group and am still learning how this works but I thought I’d make a post on what I’m most interested in. Southern steam color photographs, I love seeing southern steam engines in color and I’ve already seen most that are on the internet and in books so maybe if anyone would be willing to post some here that would be very appreciated. Primary it’d be awesome to see some color shots of some Ts-1’s, Ps-4’s, or even Ms-4’s. Early Diesel action would be cool too.