locked Re: SR Flat Car at TVRM

TIM ANDREWS

Unfortunately when we got the car out of the parting lot in Irondale all previous paint markings were gone.  We will look more closely to see if the number is punched into the metal somewhere but I'm not optimistic.

Tim

On Friday, June 24, 2022, 10:31:10 AM EDT, Dave Queener <dave@...> wrote:

Gentlemen,

There is an approximately 40' or 42' steel flat car at TVRM with fishbelly center and side sills riding on Vulcan trucks that are clearly marked as having been cast for or by the Southern. Assuming then that it is a Southern flat car, does anyone know what number series, class, or build date it might be a part of? Here's a few pics taken yesterday:

Thanks!

Dave Queener