locked Re: Southern Railway Bells

Carl Ardrey

The "bell box" is a Gaylord archive box containing all the correspondence between the various organizations requesting bells and the Southern.  It does not document the locomotive the bells came from.
CEA

On 06/26/2022 2:02 PM Will Kesler <williamkesler354@...> wrote:

Are you serious that’s awesome, I didn’t know they had a bell box??? I wouldn’t even expect something like that too exist. Since I live in North Carolina, I think I wouldn’t be able to get up there soon. Is the bell box able to be photographed so I can see what’s on there or is it mixed up with letters?