From: Wick Moorman <cwmoorman@...>
Date: 7/28/22 2:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@southernrailway.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthernRailway] Southern Railway Depot in Downtown Greensboro to be Restored

This brings back a lot of memories!  In the late 70's I was a track supervisor under Jack Greene, for whom Bill also worked, and I then was there again as the division engineer in the mid-80's when Jack retired. I met my wife there when I was track supervisor, and she still remembers the "big yellow" SR pick-up truck that I used to drive!.  Glad to see that the building is being saved. Someone will correct this, but I seem to remember that the CTC boards went to the Spencer museum?
WIck Moorman