locked Re: The latest news for you

Jason P

Dang, I was hoping those cars might be able to see active service of some sort again. Well I guess it is better than a scrap bin.

-Jason

On 11/10/2022 4:36 PM George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...> wrote:

To all our archives volunteers and visitors, please note. We thought the Nov. and Dec. so close to both Thanksgiving and Christmas would keep even some of our stalwart volunteers from attending.

I plan to be at the archives Thursday, Dec 8 if anyone wants to come then.

Ike

PS We have new “neighbors” on Turntable Road, four Southern coaches from the Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel

SR coaches at Turntable Rd.jpeg

Begin forwarded message:
From: Southern Railway Historical Association <membership@...>
Subject: The latest news for you
Date: November 10, 2022 at 1:22:23 PM EST
To: geichelberger@...

It's a fact: people don't mind scrolling to read an email, as long as it's relevant and interesting. Make sure your message follows through on the promise in your subject line, and use several short paragraphs if you have a lot to say. When in doubt, challenge yourself to write less and add links that support your topic.