From: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io> on behalf of milepost 131 <mp131.ghandrews@...>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 18:05
To: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io
Subject: [SouthernRailway] TT codes

I found a copy of a SRY TT that Marvin Black copied and  sent me probably early 2000's.

It does not mention the year but as I recall Marvin stated it was in the 1940's

It has a few codes:

I can probably scan it into a PDF if anyone is interested.
A few codes include:
G Coaling station  (chute bin,platform tipple)
H stock pen
K turntable
P hospital at that location
R engines are coaled from cars at the location
Y "Y" track at location

E water
D passenger trains stop at flag

Gordon Andrews