From: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io [mailto:main@SouthernRailway.groups.io] On Behalf Of Charles Harris
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 12:09 AM
To: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io
Subject: [SouthernRailway] Southern and Southwestern Railway Club

I am not sure if my subject is directly related to this group but would like to be in contact with the above group re historical information from 1946 and there Volume 34 or
35.      It is re the demo of Ingalls 4-S  at Terminal Station Track 13 in Atlanta GA on 21 st March, 1946.  Shown to Southern, L&N, GM&O, and Seaboard.   Ref is    The Atlanta Constitution newspaper of 21st March 1946, page 14.

Has anyone have any contact details or able to assist in any way ?

Thankyou

Charles Harris