moderated Re: Southern and Southwestern Railway Club

Charles Harris

Thanks Ed and Robert.

Organization still going.  A reply I got gave me a contact.  Details of there comments:-

My name is Mike Rutkowski, and I'm currently the Secretary for the Southern Southwestern Railway Club.  I've been in the Rail Industry for 15 years, a participant of the club for 10+ years, and a board member for the last 4 years.

As for what our group does today, we hold a Vendor/Customer "Reception/Outing" 2 times per year.  One in Jacksonville, FL in the Winter, and one in Altoona, PA in the summer.  The Outings are pretty informal, but still focus on bringing Rail related vendors together with active Railroaders from NS, CSX, Genesee & Wyoming Rail, and others in the area.

Email is:     mike@...

Thankyou

Charles Harris
New Zealand