moderated Re: Speeder setouts

Bill Schafer

For what it’s worth, I don’t remember seeing any standards for a set-off track other than, maybe, at a track shed. I’m not sure such a specific standard existed, so I too would be interested in seeing a standard if someone finds one.

—Bill

On Jul 10, 2019, at 8:51 PM, George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...> wrote:

I notice no one has responded to this post yet. Although I cannot locate my copies of the Southern Railway standards books, if someone can look there, they may (!!) include plans for a track speeder set-out track with recommendations as to where they should be located. I am heading to the archives on Friday, I'll look at the different versions we have there.