moderated Re: Southern Railway Contracts and Agreements in the SRHA Archives

George Eichelberger

Jason:

Good to hear from you…

Sorry, I don’t see “361” in the scanned files. It may be simply because we have not got to it yet. What is it about?

I know you are interested in the BIrmingham area. It may be the largest number of contracts of any specific area. The trackage rights agreements around B’ham, plus the Terminal Station agreements, street trackage, etc. all need to be researched and written up in TIES.

Ike

On Oct 5, 2018, at 10:11 PM, Jason Greene <jason.p.greene@...> wrote:

6-361 would also be of interest for the history I mentioned before.

Jason Greene