locked Re: Southern dining car 3307 and OC 5 to TVRM

Dan Miller

Ike,

Do you know what happened to non-Southern Wright Trak models?  I had an order in for several kits (Seaboard ventilator boxcars and NYC caboose), but it looks like I won't be getting them from Wright Trak themselves.

Dan Miller

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 4:01 PM George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...> wrote:
Glen:

We intend to have the Southern bay window cab available in the next month or so. To keep the price down SRHA will provide only the resin castings (possibly not including the interior as it is very difficult to appreciate through the windows) and the etched end railing, ladder and roof walk parts from Plano. Modelers can provide their own trucks, couplers and decals.

Instructions and history will be on the SRHA web site and the complete package of 11" x 17” Stencil, General Arrangement and Brake drawings will be re-issued and available from the SRHA Company Store.

My personal second model to produce is the 52’-6” gondola but no decision will be made until we have feedback from modelers.

Ike

On Aug 5, 2019, at 6:46 PM, Glen Bole via Groups.Io <sgbole@...> wrote:

Ike,

Is there a expected date that we will see these ex Wright Track kits available again from SRHA?

Glen Bole