locked Re: Enoree River

George Eichelberger

I’ve attached a photo of Sou 3252 “Emory River” taken Atlanta, GA 4-5-72 O.W. Kimsey, Jr. photo. Bill Schafer may be able to tell us which train the car is operarting in?

Note the unpainted roof..

I’ve also attached two memos from the SRHA archives - Hayne Shop files that may be of interest although the unpainted roof in 1972 is not explained. (More research is needed….)

Ike

On Aug 6, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Doug Alexander <doug_alexander@...> wrote:

Enoree River was built for the Crescent in 1949 and began service on that train in 1950. While it might have been used on other trains from time to time, Enoree’s home was 37 & 38.

Doug