locked Re: Wright Trak models

George Eichelberger

Oooops!

I’m wrong…TVRM Founders Day is not the same weekend as the L&N&H and archives work session..it;s the 7th. Good reason to go to TVRM twice.

Ike

On Aug 29, 2019, at 8:05 PM, Warren Calloway <wcalloway@...> wrote:

I was under the impression that they bought all the Southern related Wright Trak models, but I may be wrong!

Warren Calloway

On Aug 29, 2019, at 6:57 PM, Gary Olszewski <go.1955@...> wrote:

Hi,

 I was directed to this group from members of the IC Modelers group on IO. I have two Wright Trak IC Centralia Porch caboose models and one of them is missing the underframe. A member said the Southern Society has purchased all of Wright Trak's molds. If this is true how can  I go about obtaining my missing part? If this information is incorrect, can anyone direct me in contacting Gary or someone who might be able to help.
 I have also sent a note to Gary at the Georgia address on the box and I'm waiting for a response.

Thanks for any help in this matter,
Gary Olszewski