From: George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...>
To: main <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Aug 31, 2019 5:47 pm
Subject: [SouthernRailway] Nashville-NYC sleeper on the Tennesseean

Something for the Official Guide fans among us. From Southern Railway Presidents' file Boxes 490 & 491, Files 10275, 78, 81 & 82 (884 scans).

Did the service actually begin? If so, obviously, with a connection at Chattanooga. Did the car stay on the Tennessean north of Bristol to DC or change to an N&W train? If so, how did it get to NYC?