moderated Re: Southeastern Railway Museum

Jason Greene

Actually, it is inside the museum. You can see it from the outside.

Jason Greene

On Sep 28, 2019, at 7:46 PM, Mike Pierry, Jr. <mpierryjr@...> wrote:

Have you considered visiting the Texas? It is displayed behind glass on the outside of the History Museum in Buckhead.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 4:49 PM David Friedlander <davidjfriedlander@...> wrote:
Hey all,

I am visiting Atlanta for a few days next week and on Thursday, I am planning to make a trip for the first time to the Southeastern Railway Museum in Duluth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeastern_Railway_Museum

I plan to see everything thats publicly open, but is there anything I should make sure I don't miss?

If I have extra time, does anyone need any photos or measurements of anything at the museum?

Thanks,
David Friedlander