locked Re: Southeastern Railway Museum

David Friedlander

Mike,

Cool photo.  I had no idea that's there. I will have to see if the friend I'm staying with wants to venture over there.  He is into history a good bit, so its a good possibility we can detour that way.

David

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 8:45 PM Mike Pierry, Jr. <mpierryjr@...> wrote:
Have you considered visiting the Texas? It is displayed behind glass on the outside of the History Museum in Buckhead.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 4:49 PM David Friedlander <davidjfriedlander@...> wrote:
Hey all,

I am visiting Atlanta for a few days next week and on Thursday, I am planning to make a trip for the first time to the Southeastern Railway Museum in Duluth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeastern_Railway_Museum

I plan to see everything thats publicly open, but is there anything I should make sure I don't miss?

If I have extra time, does anyone need any photos or measurements of anything at the museum?

Thanks,
David Friedlander