locked Discontinuance of Southern Trains 11 & 12 Columbia - Charleston in 1950

Cohen Bob

Ike:

A fascinating group of documents. I, too, have researched a lot about trains 11 and 12, but from the Washington Division, and from what I have read, things never quite got as testy in Virginia as they did in Charleston. Richmond always seemed to be more amenable or at least more civil and matter-of-factly I think.

Thanks for sharing and finding these magnificent documents .................... and of so many others which you just don't have the time to share with us.

Such small snippets enable all of us to look thru this small window of railroad politics and life.

Bob Cohen