locked Re: WrightTrak modernized 40' box

James

Scott,

Best I remember you are correct in that there was a modernized 40ft kit made but I am not sure which variants.
I am going to Spencer today and I will take a pic of what Little Choo Choo has in stock.  Last time I was there they had several 40 ft kits for the food loading cars and the roof hatch car.

On Oct 15, 2019, at 6:28 AM, D. Scott Chatfield <blindog@...> wrote:

I thought WrightTrak did a Southern Railway modernized 40-footer, but I don't think I ever saw one in the flesh.  What series did it represent?  A Berwick perhaps?  Is this one of the masters the Association bought?

Scott Chatfield

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC