locked Re: Compendium Southern Employee Timetables

A&Y Dave in MD

Ike,

It did feel as if instead of answering his question or clarifying his request, that you implied he was talking about scanning ETT content. I was confused by your response too.

As to Robert, I am unaware of a SR ETT list, directory or compendium. Tom Daspit’s website, http:southern.railfan.net has the list of divisions, as they changed substantially over time. But i don’t think he’s listed all ETTs for each.

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone

On Nov 17, 2019, at 12:14 AM, George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...> wrote:

Robert:

Excuse me….I did not say you were asking for scans of every TT. My questions were to find opinions about all kinds of archival material, the fact that we are in the process of finalizing the TT project coincided nicely with your question.

My question: "How should SRHA make them available and at what price?” was obviously referring to the scans.

On Nov 16, 2019, at 11:09 PM, Robert Richardson <seaboard@...> wrote:

George and everyone see notes in RED

Robert Richardson
Henderson, NC