locked Re: Southern Railway Forum

James Walton

I'm glad you agree, I hope I gain the support of at least a few of the societies.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019, 09:44 Gino Damen <g.damen@...> wrote:
Hi,

A place were the various subsystems are gathered would be nice. But also the option to talk (or read) about the new on the same location would be nice. (With new I'm referring to the new Norflok Southern :-) )

best regards,

Gino Damen

On 9-12-2019 at 22:02, James Walton <whovianwil@...> wrote:
Hi, does anyone think a Southern Railway forum could be a good idea? I think if we could get other Southeast railroad historical societies involved such as the ACL-SAL, L&N, and NC&StL, it could really be helpful to a lot of people.