locked Re: St. Louis line

C J Wyatt

Ks 2-8-0 steam locomotives, light Pacific's on the passenger trains, and  EMD F-units on the through freights. I believe that one of the branches used Ms 2-8-2's which had to be brought in over the L&N because the Southern bridges on the main were not strong enough.

Jack Wyatt

On Friday, December 13, 2019, 01:10:54 PM EST, James Walton <whovianwil@...> wrote:

I'm planning on modelling the L&N St. Louis Division - but not really, I can explain. As far as I know, the L&N interchanged with the Southern at Belleville and Mount Vernon in Illinois and Evansville in Indiana. Does anyone know what locomotives and traffic were common on the Southern's St. Louis line in the late 40s-early 50s?