locked Re: D.W. Brosnan and SR Operations- 1966

Charles Powell

I also started with Southern after Mr. Brosnan left and worked for for a number of people who had come up under his administration. A lot of them were pretty tough to work for as well. Some years later I came to realize that a lot of those men we were working for in the 1970s  and 1980s had 30 years earlier been the Captains,Lieutenants, and NCOs on the front line kicking German and Japanese butts back to Berlin and Tokyo. They were used to giving orders and failure was not an option.

Charlie Powell