locked Re: Industries between Morristown and Asheville.

Stephen Warner

I used to have Industrial track book that listed all the stations.  N&W had a different system but I believe that SR used a Line MP system.  I do not recall if they listed specific industries, though, and left it in my files when I retired, not knowing that NS would later destroy most of these documents.

I suspect that a Knoxville Division Timetable (SRHS has a file) would have many or at least some in the Industry Track section, but one would have to know the era in which you are interested.