locked Re: Industries between Morristown and Asheville.

Thanks all! I am thinking as late as the late 70’s earliest would be 20-30’s.

I’ll look for the industry book, and the TT.

I have been starting to collect more Southern TT’s, this gives me an excuse to get more.

Thanks again guys.

Todd

On Feb 13, 2020, at 11:25 AM, sgwarner88@... wrote:

I used to have Industrial track book that listed all the stations.  N&W had a different system but I believe that SR used a Line MP system.  I do not recall if they listed specific industries, though, and left it in my files when I retired, not knowing that NS would later destroy most of these documents.

I suspect that a Knoxville Division Timetable (SRHS has a file) would have many or at least some in the Industry Track section, but one would have to know the era in which you are interested.