locked Re: What was disposition of Harry Borsum's slide collection

O Fenton Wells

When I was working on my Smooth Side book, I tracked down a person who had some of Borsum's smooth side slides.  I tracked down his daughter and was told that he had passed and I think she gave me the lead for the new owner, not sure.
I can't find the email that I received from the gentleman who sent me good slides so that I could scan them.  I will see if I can find it and if so I'll send the info to you.  I'm not sure how many of Borsum's slides he had just that I was interested in the smooth side cars.
Fenton

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:20 AM Jim King <jimking3@...> wrote:

Ooops, got the 2 Harry’s confused.  Thanks for clarifying, Bill.  The question still remains:  where did Harry Borsum’s slides end up?

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/

--
Jim King