locked Ordering Copies of Documents from the Archives

Tim

Ike;

Thank you for making us aware of the materials available in the SRHA archives. I think that this is a valuable resource that not enough people use.

I realize that the archives are sort of in flux right now, with the move to Chattanooga. I know that it included a partial index before the move. Unfortunately, getting to Chattanooga for the work sessions isn't going to work for me right now, because of constraints on my vacation time and competing interests. I also don't want to distract people from the good work they're doing to deal with my requests. When do you think that will be far enough along?

I particularly liked your sample ICC valuation reports and look forward to getting some copies of these when things have settled down there in Chattanooga.

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC