locked Re: Future Wax Use

Stuart Thayer

Allen,

I usually spray it on with an airbrush to give an overall even surface.  However if I only need to decal a small area sometimes I will brush it on where I need it.

Stuart Thayer

On Apr 9, 2020, at 11:51 PM, Allen Cain <Allencaintn@...> wrote:

This may be off topic but not sure where to ask this question.

When using Future Wax as a base for decals, what is the best way to apply it?
  • Brush on
  • Airbrush on
  • Spray on with a small pump sprayer?
And do I assume that you only apply it where a decal will be placed?

Pretty basic but I am new to this technique and appreciate any advice.  If off topic, please reply off list or suggest another list where I should post this, again, off list please to avoid cluttering things up.

Thanks in advance,

Allen Cain