locked Re: Southern Ps-4 picture info

George Eichelberger

Jason:

I agree about Atlanta Term Station but I cannot confirm the location using the ATS interlocking drawing (GRS 2-1-39, last updated 9-23-40). The string of REA cars in the photo must be farther from the Railway Express building than they look? The paving across the tracks in front of the engine really helps….track 12?

Here’s a snippet from the drawing. At 100M, it’s too large to send and details would be lost if I tried to reduce the whole thing. The file the drawing comes from in the archives is on the rehab of the terminal’s interlocking.

Ike

On Apr 10, 2020, at 3:29 PM, Jason Greene <jason.p.greene@...> wrote:

Looks like Atlanta at Terminal Station.

Jason Greene

On Apr 10, 2020, at 2:50 PM, jhtmd1@... wrote:

Hello, new to the group. It was highly recommended by a fellow modeler.  I need some information regarding a photo of a Southern Ps-4.  Does anyone recognize the area, date, and most important the cab number of the engine?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much.

<C7A44173-223D-493A-B5B8-35AC713838A6.jpeg>