locked SRHA Archives Work Session this weekend

Jim Thurston

The SRHA Archives Work Session for March will be this weekend, Friday & Saturday, March 15 & 16.

The schedule for future Work Sessions may be found at SRHA.net (on the first page)

The remaining sessions for 2019 are as follows:

Apr 26-27
May 17-18
Jun 21-22
Jul 19-20
Aug 16-17
Sep 20-21
Oct 18-19
Nov 15-16
Dec 13-14

If you want to come at other times, please send me an email.

Ike is recovering well from his hip replacement and should be able to come this weekend.

We continue our extended Christmas celebration by opening more presents (unprocessed boxes - surprises!)

Hope you can come!

Jim Thurston