locked SOU/SAL joint depot at Hampton FL

Marv Clemons

Can anyone confirm whether this is the SOU/SAL depot at Hampton, Florida?

Thanks,
Marv Clemons

Roy McLain

That looks like the Hampton and Branchville RR facility in Hampton, SC.
Roy McLain

Robert Graham

Don't think so, Marvin. It appears to be the restored Hampton SC H&B RR depot in Hampton.

Bob Graham

Can anyone confirm whether this is the SOU/SAL depot at Hampton, Florida?

Thanks,
Marv Clemons

Marv Clemons

Thank you, Bob.  I was just hoping!