locked [ModelingTheSouthern] Green Light slogan debut

George Eichelberger

A cross post from “Modeling the Southern”…..

Begin forwarded message:

From: george eichelberger <geichelberger@...>
Subject: Re: [ModelingTheSouthern] Green Light slogan debut
Date: October 10, 2019 at 4:28:43 PM EDT

Scott:

You are certainly welcome…..

As a reminder, the next SRHA archives work session will be Fri and Sat the 18th and 19th of Oct. Several of us will be there starting late Thursday morning if anyone wants to come then.

I have not spoken to Tim Andrews at TVRM lately so I do not know if CSX has moved Southern dining car 3307 (Budd 1949) from Nashville to Chattanooga or what the plans are to move NS office car #8 (ex SR #5) from Madison , IL. I expect TVRM will move quickly to put 3307 in service. Everyone is welcome to help plan, work on (and help pay for!) the restoration of Southern #5.

We will continue to look for drawings, memos and work orders for Southern #5 at the work session.

Join us!

Ike

On Oct 10, 2019, at 3:24 PM, D. Scott Chatfield <blindog@...> wrote:

Thanks Ike!