From: George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...>
To: main <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 6, 2020 9:43 pm
Subject: Re: [SouthernRailway] Cab Unit Heralds

I'll leave the color question to others but first I'll harp on "herald". The Southern Railway always/only called the round "Southern Serves the South" stencil a "Monogram". Other railroads may have used the term "herald" but not the Southern.

Ike

Ed Mims

Here is a good example of a “MEDALLION”.

Ed Mims