locked Bicentennial E8s

O Fenton Wells

Someone published this back in the day if I have time I’ll look
Fenton

On Feb 12, 2021, at 8:56 AM, William L Vanderburg <Army30th@...> wrote:

The stickers are signatures, printed names and portrait artwork of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence.  If they are only the Southern states ones, I am not sure.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 9:17 PM Warren Calloway <wcalloway@...> wrote:
Is there any information in the files on the special stickers these units wore?

Warren Calloway

William L Vanderburg