locked Southern Railway 3930

Gerhard Anderson

Mark , No Sir, unfortunately I do not.

On Jan 24, 2022, at 3:27 PM, MHolley via groups.io <mholley07@...> wrote:

Gerhard,

I am working on an N scale U23B as we speak. I believe I will use this number, mainly because it has AGS marks. Do you have any more photos of this unit? I really need a top shot.

Mark

O Fenton Wells

Another nice shot Gerhard, thanks for sharing
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

MHolley

Gerhard,

I am working on an N scale U23B as we speak. I believe I will use this number, mainly because it has AGS marks. Do you have any more photos of this unit? I really need a top shot.

Mark

Gerhard Anderson

Southern Railway 3930  U23B  Built 5-74  Foley Florida  April 18 1976  Gerhard Anderson Photo.