locked ETTs for the Atlanta-Birmingham line?

George Eichelberger

James and everyone:

A large percentage of ALL SR ETTs are in the SRHA archives and have ben scanned. The intention has been to publish the entire collection, most likely on-line. If any SRHA members are interested, and capable, of cropping, de-skewing and organizing the scans, they can be published by operating division, years or whatever is most logical.

If interested, send an email to archives@.... Better yet make plans to come to the June archives work session to see the work already done.

Ike

On May 21, 2022, at 9:51 PM, James Walton <whovianwil@...> wrote:

Hey all, does anyone happen to have scans of any employee timetables for the Atlanta-Birmingham line they would be willing to share?

Timetables for the 40s and 50s would be great, but I'll gladly take anything.

James Walton