locked A pleasant surprise!

Michael Young

Received the Q4 edition of Ties, and was surprised to find the article re my milepost in the November 12, 2020 issue of Among Ourselves.
Just wanted to post a note of thanks to the editing team for the well-written story.

Mike Young

Bill Schafer

Thank you, Mike, for submitting the material.

—Bill

On Feb 1, 2021, at 12:37, Michael Young via groups.io <michaeljy@...> wrote:

Received the Q4 edition of Ties, and was surprised to find the article re my milepost in the November 12, 2020 issue of Among Ourselves.
Just wanted to post a note of thanks to the editing team for the well-written story.

Mike Young

Michael Young

I did?  I remember posting it in the Southern Ry Collectibles Group on Facebook, but I don't remember sharing it anywhere else.  That's why I was surprised to see it in A.O.  I hope I'm not having a "senior moment" LOL.

Mike