locked Convention/RPM Registration for Friday Dinner and Ladies Tea

George Eichelberger

All:

Plans, and registrations, for the joint SRHA-L&NHS-RPM convention/meet at TVRM 9-30/10-1 are moving ahead.

There are two new events many people may not be aware of: box dinners at the Grand Junction depot Friday evening and a Spouses “Tea” upstairs at the depot Saturday afternoon. Getting into a restaurant in Chattanooga on Friday evening is difficult so having informal time to simply sit, eat, visit and watch trains on Norfolk Southern keeps folks from having to leave to go eat.

The Tea is something TVRM began just recently. Upstairs at Grand Junction has been turned into an English style tea room.

So TVRM can have an idea of how many people to expect, please use the two links below if you would like to attend.

Convention/RPM registration will be available on site. For anyone planning to be there for Saturday only, registration is $25 and includes all convention and RPM activities.

Ike

Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum
(423) 894-8028  info@...  tvrail.com

All Concerned:
Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to our Friday meal at TVRM it has been necessary to plan to provide box lunches to order that everyone interested be served. Please visit links below to sign up for the Friday night meal and the ladies tea if you wish to participate.

Friday Dinner: https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/tvrail/items/390247/availability/975961993/book/?full-items=yes

Ladies Tea: https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/tvrail/items/397313/availability/975909395/book/?flow=454033&full-items=yes

2022 Joint L&NHS SRHA Convention
Thursday, September 29 2022 - Saturday, October 1 2022
Thursday, September 29th 2022 - Saturday, October 1st 2022

Add to your calendar:
Google Calendar
Apple Calendar
Yahoo Calendar
Outlook Calendar

Stuart Thayer

Ike,

Is the Ladies Tea an extra fare event?  On the link it shows a $40 registration fee.  The Convention registration that I have does not indicate that is an extra cost event.

Stuart Thayer

In a message dated 9/17/2022 1:05:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, geichelberger@... writes:

[...]

Carl Ardrey

Yes, it is extra. It was added later.
CEA

On 09/17/2022 6:18 PM Stuart Thayer via groups.io <stuthayer@...> wrote:

[...]

Stuart:

Yes, the Tea is extra fare. It is a TVRM activity, separate from the convention. It was started a couple of months ago and is very popular. We did not know if there would be enough convention/RPM attendees to add to the schedule on short notice but it appears interest is high enough our group will fill one of the Saturday sessions. It has a WWII era theme serving typical items at an English Tea and of course a variety of Tea.

Sherry (Mrs E.) attended the kick-off session and was impressed with the Tea Room atmosphere, the food and simply enjoyed the opportunity to see some of the other ladies at TVRM. Anyone going to Chattanooga is welcome to sign up.

Ike

On Sep 17, 2022, at 7:18 PM, Stuart Thayer via groups.io <StuThayer@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks for clearing that up for me Ike.

Stuart