From: George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...>
To: SouthernRailway <SouthernRailway@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 9:58 am
Subject: [SouthernRailway] ICC "Investment in Road and Equipment"

The ICC Valuation Process has an instruction manual. It is not light reading but it does explain the process to be followed and, most important to us, the various accounts to be used for different categories of investments.

The ICC records are in ledger size binders in the SRHA archives. As soon as our Spacesaver shelving is installed next month, they can be catalouged, unpacked and accessible to be researched or scanned.

The link to download the PDF on Google Drive is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AWqzQpHi4kW8J0TznhRUTnhJxGiM-p3K/view?usp=sharing

Ike

rwbrv4

Ike pages 16 and 17 are missing from this.
Rick