locked Item/s for sale

Cohen Bob

I offer for sale for your discriminating pleasure, a complete set of near mint condition Railway Prototype Cyclopedias, issue numbers 1 thru 34 that include one double-issue No. 31 & 32. The total number is 33.

These highly sought after and extreme detailed informative issues have always been in high demand and especially so since they ceased being published a few years ago. The level of detail is amazing and covers many different kinds and types of equipment, locomotives, freight and passenger cars, trucks, you name it.

Offer as one-time set at $825. Shipping/delivery if within easy meeting distance to the Maryland/Northern Virginia suburbs. We can discuss details if outside that region.

Contact me off-list and we can discuss further details.

Feel free to share with additional parties.

Bob Cohen