locked Joint Convention and RPM Meet at TVRM 9-29/10-1

George Eichelberger

All:

Although we anticipate changes as we get closer to the convention/RPM dates, here are the latest versions of the announcement and schedule.

One “new” item to make folks aware of: because the Nashville, Knoxville and Atlanta areas are a short drive from Chattanooga, some people want to attend only on Saturday. A single-day registration costing $25 is now available. (Saturday’s dinner train is sold out but the RPM displays and joint convention clinics will be open to one-day registrations.)

In addition to the scheduled clinics, Friday evening’s speaker, TVRM shop tour, clinics, RPM model display, swap tables and several dealers, the session will feature the SRHA and L&NHS archives. Those open houses will include tours of the archive collections and examples of using archives materials for modeling projects.

Depending on how many attendees we can predict*, clinic time slots will be added for speakers that have offered to present their subjects a second time.

Ike

*For anyone planning to come and register on-site, if you will send an mail to archives@..., letting us know your plan, it will help determine if more clinic times need to be added.