Topics

locked Large Lot of HO Transition Era Freight and Passenger Cars

Allen Cain

¬† Probably would help it I actually attached the list, D'Ohūü§Ē

Allen Cain

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 2:57 PM Allen Cain <allencaintn@...> wrote:
Please look at the attached list as I am sure that you will find something of interest.  The list includes many cars that would have been seen on the Southern during the transition era.

I am offering discounts on multiple kit purchases so dig deep into the list and save a lot of money as compared to the rising price of kits and RTR cars today.

Orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis so I encourage you to not wait too long for what you want.

As I continue to strive to make room for the layout I hope to build I still need to sell a lot of kit and some RTR that I have accumulated over the years.  Most, if not all, are out of production.

So I REALLY need your help to clear the floor space!

Thanks in advance,

Allen Cain

John Stewart

Hi folks

Allen, what do the numbers and letters in the columns between ‚ÄúModel Number‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúModel Price‚ÄĚ mean?

Sorry if I missed a previous explanation, I have been out of town.

Thanks

John

John R Stewart

www.bhamrails.info

205-901-3790

image004

Allen Cain

John,

If I understand your question, these are just a part of the model number.  Red Caboose and Intermountain will produce a series of cars using the same mold with different road numbers and put an extension on the part number to designate a particular road number kit.

Hope that helps.

I failed to mention that I ask that all responses come to me direct off line so as to not clutter up this list and I will see them much quicker.

Allen Cain

George Eichelberger

Everyone…please follow Allen’s request and communicate with him off line.

Ike