Topics

moderated Mike Roderick please contact me

Jim King

Mike … pls call me at 828-777-5619 re: chip hopper kits.  Your Hotmail email doesn’t seem to be working after multiple attempts.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/

--
Jim King
http://smokymountainmodelworks.com

Mike Burns

Hi Jim,

You must have the wrong guy. I am a member of the Southern  Railway groups.io

but haven’t submitted anything about SR chip hoppers.

Mike Burns

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mike … pls call me at 828-777-5619 re: chip hopper kits.  Your Hotmail email doesn’t seem to be working after multiple attempts.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/

--
Jim King
http://smokymountainmodelworks.com

Michael Roderick

Jim:

I am sorry I have not been able to reply until today I was in the hospital till last night. That means I have to have to cancel my order of hopper also due funds not being available now.

Mike

Mike … pls call me at 828-777-5619 re: chip hopper kits.  Your Hotmail email doesn’t seem to be working after multiple attempts.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/

--
Jim King
http://smokymountainmodelworks.com

George Eichelberger

Rather than post these messages to the group, please use person to person emails.

Ike

On Jan 28, 2020, at 9:18 AM, Michael Roderick <mdrghost@...> wrote:

Jim:

I am sorry I have not been able to reply until today I was in the hospital till last night. That means I have to have to cancel my order of hopper also due funds not being available now.

Mike

Mike … pls call me at 828-777-5619 re: chip hopper kits.  Your Hotmail email doesn’t seem to be working after multiple attempts.

Jim King

--
Jim King
http://smokymountainmodelworks.com