locked Mike's model railroad

George Eichelberger

Mike:

There is a lot (!) of material available on the S Line and Murphy branch but I have to ask; How much detail are you going to model? My own layout covers only from Murphy Jct to Old Fort (an old photo of part of Asheville Yard is attached) but I think I’d need two lifetimes to finish even that.

If you are looking for data on specific locations, let us know…..

(We should move this discussion to the ModelingtheSouthern@groups.io.)

Ike

PS The plan is to do a clinic at the upcoming CCB RPM on using prototype information to do a “Prototype Model” of a particular piece of railroad, Murphy to Old Fort in this example.