Topics

locked ModelingTheSouthern group

Tim

Ike referred me to the ModelingTheSouthern@... for modeling topics on our favorite railroad. I sent a message to that address, but got a delivery failure, "Address not found."

I prefer to use these groups through the web interface. I've got all my e-mails turned off except for special notices. I can't find this group there. How to get to it?

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC

Brian Clark

Tim

Try https://southernrailway.groups.io/g/ModelingTheSouthern

Brian

From: "main@SouthernRailway.groups.io" <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io> on behalf of Tim <tarumph@...>
Reply-To: "main@SouthernRailway.groups.io" <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 11:44 AM
To: "main@SouthernRailway.groups.io" <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Subject: [SouthernRailway] ModelingTheSouthern group

Ike referred me to the ModelingTheSouthern@... for modeling topics on our favorite railroad. I sent a message to that address, but got a delivery failure, "Address not found."

I prefer to use these groups through the web interface. I've got all my e-mails turned off except for special notices. I can't find this group there. How to get to it?

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC

Tim

Thanks Brian. That did it. :)

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC

George Eichelberger

Brian:

Thanks! That URL to join has eluded me….Thanks again!

Ike

On May 5, 2020, at 11:59 AM, Brian Clark <brian.ag4bc@...> wrote:

Tim
Brian

From: "main@SouthernRailway.groups.io" <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io> on behalf of Tim <tarumph@...>
Reply-To: "main@SouthernRailway.groups.io" <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 11:44 AM
To: "main@SouthernRailway.groups.io" <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Subject: [SouthernRailway] ModelingTheSouthern group

Ike referred me to the ModelingTheSouthern@... for modeling topics on our favorite railroad. I sent a message to that address, but got a delivery failure, "Address not found."

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC