locked Ms-7 locomotives

Brent Greer

The most recent post on the locomotives of the Atlanta-Birmingham line caught my attention.

I was not aware of the Ms-7 class of engones acquired from Erie RR during WWII, some with Vanderbilt tenders.

Can anyone share photos of these in Southern Ry. service that I might use for modeling purposes?

Sincere thanks,
Brent

C J Wyatt

Brent, here is one to get you started. Birmingham 8/25/1946.

Jack

On Sunday, September 19, 2021, 05:35:21 PM EDT, Brent Greer <studegator@...> wrote:

[...]

I managed to drop my text from the message transmitting the Erie RR's diagram. I have not found a Southern Railway diagram for the Ms-7 so I thought that some of you would like to see the Erie's.

Jack