Topics

moderated Need SR Freight Car data from 1937 and 1940 ORER

O Fenton Wells

If anybody has copies of these 1937 and 1940 ORER for SR Freight, could you please scan and send them to me.  Thanking all in advance
Fenton

charliecatsrr

Fenton,
I should be able to send these to you tomorrow or Saturday.
J. C. Paschal

On Thursday, June 13, 2019, 11:39:32 AM EDT, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

If anybody has copies of these 1937 and 1940 ORER for SR Freight, could you please scan and send them to me.  Thanking all in advance
Fenton

A&Y Dave in MD

Fenton,

I uploaded files to the resin car list files section for ORERs from years 1930, 35, 45, 50, and 55.  The total size was close to 20MB (some are larger than others).

If anyone else needs these, let me know and I'll upload them here (for a short while since they take up too much space to leave them).

Dave

--
David Bott

Sent from David Bott's desktop PC

charliecatsrr

Try No 2

On Thursday, June 13, 2019, 10:43:50 PM EDT, A&Y Dave in MD <dbott@...> wrote:

Fenton,

I uploaded files to the resin car list files section for ORERs from years 1930, 35, 45, 50, and 55.  The total size was close to 20MB (some are larger than others).

If anyone else needs these, let me know and I'll upload them here (for a short while since they take up too much space to leave them).

Dave

If anybody has copies of these 1937 and 1940 ORER for SR Freight, could you please scan and send them to me.  Thanking all in advance
Fenton

--
David Bott

Sent from David Bott's desktop PC

O Fenton Wells

Thanks big D

On Jun 15, 2019, at 7:37 PM, charliecatsrr via Groups.Io <charliecatsrr@...> wrote:

Try No 2

On Thursday, June 13, 2019, 10:43:50 PM EDT, A&Y Dave in MD <dbott@...> wrote:

Fenton,

I uploaded files to the resin car list files section for ORERs from years 1930, 35, 45, 50, and 55.  The total size was close to 20MB (some are larger than others).

If anyone else needs these, let me know and I'll upload them here (for a short while since they take up too much space to leave them).

Dave

If anybody has copies of these 1937 and 1940 ORER for SR Freight, could you please scan and send them to me.  Thanking all in advance
Fenton

--
David Bott

Sent from David Bott's desktop PC
<ORER 1937 003.jpg>

charliecatsrr

Fenton,
With my kids & grandkids celebrating father’s day, I was not able to send you the files I had promised.  I’ll send them tomorrow.
J. C.

On Sunday, June 16, 2019, 5:54:01 PM EDT, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

[...]

JC, totally understand take your time and enjoy your day.  When you get to it
Happy Fathers Day
Fenton

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 7:14 PM charliecatsrr via Groups.Io <charliecatsrr=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

250 Frye Rd